About

Toilet Train Your Puppy is created by Canine Cities.

In Singapore not everyone has the privilege of owning a yard. Only 15 to 20% of the population have one and the other 80% live in apartments. Hence, it is important for your puppy to relieve itself and “go” only at designated spots in your home.

Canine Cities has potty trained countless of dogs for over a decade. He has also competed in many obedience competitions at the highest levels.

Their primary focus is, creating well balanced dogs that fit into their human families and are a pleasure to live with.